A water filtration system removes the impurities of water, more than millions of Americans have unsafe drinking water because of the contaminants in the water from underground pollution and factories. The point of entry filtration system eliminates such impurities by filtering as it enters your place, it is directly connected to the waterline and works as a central filtration system for the house.
Also known as the whole house water filters which are installed in the main water line to remove all the odor, contaminants and chlorine. It makes the water suitable for general usage and this system is not only easy to maintain but is also durable, it can easily work for more than 5-7 years. It can process a high volume of water at one time. These are generally in the garage and are most commonly placed in front of the heater, to deliver both cold and hot purified water to every tap.
- Durable and easy to maintain and also improves the taste of water by removing various chemical, biological and environmental containment.
- Ensures all water entering your house is clean and filtered, as it is installed in the main water line where the water first enters. It treats the water at the very beginning and then the treated water flows from every tap, it is designed with different types of filters which remove the water containments, sulfur, solids etc.
- It treats the water at the point where it is being used, it is a complete solution for household needs and it can provide you with fresh water where you need it.
- It treats water which is delivered to sinks, shower refrigerators, toilets, washing machines, baths etc. Which is the reason it is also known as whole house water filters.
- It offers high capacity filtration which can treat up to a thousand gallons of water at a time. The right capacity of these filters makes them durable and maintenance-free.
How to install a filtration system
To install a filtration system you must ask the company to send experts because it requires plumbing knowledge to get the job done. But if you have basic plumbing knowledge then here are the steps.
- Shut the main water line and drain the excess water from all the pipes.
- Choose an easy to access water location which should also be common.
- Cut with the help of a pipe cutter. Don’t forget to have all the plumbing tools with you before you start.
- Place the included fittings and compression nuts.
- Use tapes and other things to stick the fittings and make them secure and then rotate the filter so that the intakes and outflow ports face opposite side.
- Turn the main valve and the inlet valve on and check if there is any leakage, let the water run for a while and if there is no leakage then you are done.
It is good for your health as it involves the filtration of water before its usage. Problems related to contaminated water or water containing iron and rust is solved with these filters. All your water needs are easily controlled and monitored from a centralized location. These filters are easy to install, easy to exchange, easy to use and protects, it filter every drop of your water. So, to enjoy the finest quality of water you must install it.
Nephros Inc. Also Offers Following Services :
Address:380 Lackawanna Pl, South Orange, NJ
Phone: (201) 343-5202