Braces are used for aligning the misaligned teeth to have a better oral and gum health. Though the traditional braces can be visible to people while you talk or smile, the invisalign will not. As the name suggests, the invisalign is invisible aligners that can help you in aligning your teeth back to the right place. The most important question that people is regarding the invisalign price. There are a number of factors that determine total cost of your invisalign.
Factors that determine the cost of invisalign
Here are the factors that determine what the cost of your invisalign will be:
- The overall condition of your oral health is one of the factors because it will determine how much work it will be needed.
- The location where you are living in right now and the average price of that city.
- The total time taken by the dentist for the labor.
- The total amount of money covered by your insurance plan.
Cost of the invisalign
On an average, the price of the invisalign treatment can cost your anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000. In most of the cases, people will qualify to get an insurance coverage up to $3,000. But it will depend from one policy to another.
Prices of the invisalign can differ depending on the type of package you choose. The three main packages are Full, Teen and Express. The Full invisalign are meant for complex cases and it provides great flexibility and control over this treatment. The Teen invisalign is made for the young adults who have teeth that are still moving around and haven’t erupted completely. The Express invisalign option is for those who have some very minor issues with the alignment of the teeth.
- For the Full invisalign package, the average cost can be about $5,700 and the cost can range from $3,500 to $9,500.
- For the Teen invisalign package, the average cost can be as low as $3,000 with the cost range from $2,000 to $5,000 only.
- The lowest one is the Express invisalign packages and the cost can range anywhere between $1,800 and $3,000.
So, the invisalign price completely depends on the type of problem you have and how it should be dealt. You can get a fair estimation of the price by asking for the quotes from different orthodontists. First of all, you need to make sure that you are shortlisting some of the best orthodontists in Oklahoma City. Secondly, you have to ask for the quotes to compare them with each other and find the best deal.
There are many details that you have to look for when you want to know the exact invisalign price in Oklahoma City. Of course, it depends a lot from one location to another and from one orthodontist to another. But one of the most important things that matter is the type of dental issue you have. Some people need extensive care and treatment while some need treatments for targeted areas. This can also make the price differ from one person to another.
Phone: (405) 330-9911